Dental Services in West Houston, TX
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Dental Services we offer in West Houston include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- FASTBRACES to move teeth into the right position more quickly
- Inivsalign, the clear alternative to metal braces
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
Emergency Dental Treatment
We are sympathetic and responsive to people in dental pain. A toothache can happen even to those trying to maintain good dental care. We offer priority status to anyone having dental pain. Once you are a part of our practice, we help you avoid most needs for emergency dental care through our program of regular check-ups and cleanings.
Most patients who see the dentist mainly on an emergency basis lose their teeth sometime between ages 35 and 50 depending upon their lifestyle and heredity. Moreover, your dental health is influenced by and strongly affects the health of your whole body.
Therefore, we urge you to get your teeth cleaned and examined two or three times a year. You will save both your money and your health.
Contact Us for emergency care. If its on the weekend, don’t hesitate to contact us on the emergency number on our voicemail. We will return your phone call as soon as possible.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our West Houston dental office at (713) 461-3200 for assistance.